Web Intelligence Rich Client - Database Error
An error message you may receive in Web Intelligence is "Database error:(CS) "Unable to connect to the repository". (IES 10901) (WIS 10901)."
There are two different approaches you can try to fix this error.
1. Login Failed - Clear LocData Folder
If you are able to log into EDDIE and launch Web Intelligence, but unable to login directly to Web Intelligence Rich Client try the following steps:
- Open Documents < My SAP BusinessObjects Documents < LocData.
- Delete the files (.intranet, .extranet, .lsi files) within the LocData folder.
- Launch Web Intelligence from EDDIE (required for setting the file association). Instructions
2. Login Failed - Close Webi Running in the Background
If you can confirm that Web Intelligence is Disconnected and login fails, try the following steps:
- Go to the bottom right corner on the menu bar to view all the open programs.
- If the Web Intelligence icon is there, RIGHT-Click and select QUIT.
- Launch Web Intelligence and try to login.