Email, Exchange, OWA, How to create a filter in the Outlook Web App
To do this:
- Log in to the Outlook on the Web in your browser: https://outlook.office.com
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Click on "View all Outlook settings", at the bottom of the sidebar
- Click on "Rules", in the middle column of the Settings window
- Click "Add new rule"
- Set a name for the rule that will help you identify it
- Use the drop-down menu to add a condition to trigger the rule
- Use the drop-down menu to add an action for what you want to happen when the rule is triggered
- Click "Save"
To modify an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-4 above, then click on the pencil icon in the row for the rule you want to modify.
To delete an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-4 above, then click on the trash icon in the row for the rule you want to delete.