Chrome (Mac) - Using the Popup Blocker
This document explains how to enable and disable Chrome's popup blocker. For general information on popup blockers, see Popup Blocker - FAQ
- In Chrome, go to Tools (the icon of three dots) and select Settings.
- Under the Privacy and Security header, click Site Settings.
- Locate the Content header and click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Within Pop-ups and redirects, you can enable or disable the pop-up blocker by clicking the radio button.
- Additionally, you can specify which websites are allowed or blocked from opening pop-up windows by clicking Add next to Allow or Block, respectively.