PIE, Plugins and Features
A number of plugins are available in Publish.Illinois.Edu. This article lists the installed plugins with links to their pages on WordPress.org for more information.
Plugins that can be self-enabled
The following plugins are available to all customers who have administrative rights to a website hosted in Publish. They can be activated and deactivated from the Dashboard Plugins menu.
To see these in action, visit the Publish Plugin Demo site.
- All Meta Tags
- Content Views
- Enable Media Replace
- FancyBox for WordPress
- GoogleAnalytics for Publish.Illinois.Edu
- Illinois Webtools Calendar Widget
- Image Widget
- Lightbox Gallery
- Nivo Slider
- Simple Calendar
- Simple Custom CSS
- SmashBalloon Custom Facebook Feed
- TablePress (Note: TablePress contains a mobile-specific bug for which we have documented a fix at the Plugin Demo site.)
- U of I Engineering OneTrust GDPR Script
- Widget Content Blocks
Plugins that can be enabled by request
The following plugins are of use to only a small number of customers and/or require special instructions. You may request that these plugins be activated by a Publish administrator by emailing email@example.com.
- Bluberry PowerPress