SFB Contact Center, Account Requests for New Agents or Supervisors
This article describes the process current Contact Center supervisors should use to have additional agents or supervisors added to their Contact Center queue(s).
VERIFY:In order to have an agent or supervisor added to your Contact Center queue(s), the agent/supervisor MUST have a Skype for Business account that is Enterprise Voice enabled (i.e. The new agent/supervisor must have a phone number tied to their Skype for Business account.).
- If the new agent/supervisor does not currently have a Skype for Business account, or has an account without Enterprise Voice, please see this article Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide for Submitting Service Requests for instructions on requesting a new Skype for Business account or adding a service number to an existing Voip2Voip account.
When your new agent/supervisor has a Skype for Business account with Enterprise Voice, please email the following pieces of information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First and Last Name of the new agent/supervisor
- NetID of the new agent/supervisor
- Skype for Business telephone number of the new agent/supervisor
- University email address of the new agent/supervisor
- Main telephone number used in the Contact Center
- Department name
- CFOP to bill for the new agent's/supervisor's account
- Who to contact if the Contact Center Team has questions concerning the request (Name, NetID, and telephone number)
- What group of agents or supervisors should the new person become a part of (giving the name of a current agent or supervisor who is already part of the group you'd like the new person to be in is acceptable).