Learn@Illinois Moodle - Student - Organizing Courses on your Home Page
Learn@Illinois enables you to customize your home page, so that you can organize your courses into groups using Tabs. You can have as many tabs as you would like.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleCustomizeHome
Creating a Custom Tab
- At the top of your Moodle page, click on My to expand the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select My Moodle.
- In the center of the "My Courses" block, select the Add tab.
- In this box, you can create a custom tab by entering the name of the tab you want to create into the "Label" field and click Create Custom Tab.
Moving a Course to a Tab
- To the right of the course that you want to move, click Move...
- A drop-down will appear in the place of "Move...". Select the tab you want to move the selected course to.
- The same process can be repeated for as many tabs as you would like.