Title IX Training, Frequently asked questions
Accessing the Course for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistants:
Navigate to go.uillinois.edu/sexual_misconduct_training
- Sign in with your University email address, password, and multi-factor authentication (if prompted)
- The link will direct the browser to the GetInclusive training site
- Employees will see an option for "Faculty and Staff Title IX Training" - click the Start button to begin
More information can be found on the University Ethics and Compliance Office website here.
Difficulty Logging In?
Each campus has a help desk that is able to assist with login problems:
- Urbana: Technology Services Help Desk, 217-244-7000, email@example.com
- Chicago: UIC Technology Solutions, 312-413-0003, ITHelp@uic.edu
- Springfield: UIS ITS, 217-206-6000, TechSupport@uis.edu
University IT groups are not able to answer questions about the content of the training or assist with navigating the GetInclusive website. Further questions should be directed to the appropriate campus' Title IX Office or Coordinators:
- Title IX Office: 217-333-3333
- Urbana-Champaign Coordinator: Danielle Fleenor; 844-616-7978, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago, Rockford, Peoria, Quad Cities Coordinator: Donn Kamm; 312-996-8670, email@example.com
- Springfield Coordinator: Shelby Bedford; 217-206-6222, firstname.lastname@example.org
- System Offices Coordinator: Angela Foster; email@example.com, 217-333-7671
Additional Support and Resources
Additional resources can be found on the At Illinois We Care website.