How do I check or update my password recovery options?
Explains how a UIC student, faculty or staff can review and/or modify their password recovery options.
Please follow these instructions to modify your self-service password recovery options:
1. Go to https://identity.uillinois.edu
2. Click on "Modify Recovery Options"
3. Login with your NetID (do not add @uic.edu) and your current password
4. Modify the contact information that you want to change and click "Save", or
5. If you are simply reviewing and not making any changes, click on "Cancel" to return to the previous page
NOTE: Using the web browser's navigation buttons from the "Update Recovery Options" screen can sometimes lead to unintended changes, so please navigate forward or back using only the "Save" or "Cancel" links at the bottom of the page.