Digital Signage, Quick Player Status
This KB shows how to see the quick status of players in Content Manager
There are two locations for viewing the status of players. The one most available to all Digital Signage users is Network Monitor within Content Manager Desktop (CMD); the other option is logged into FWi Cloud (limited access for some unit managers). To view the status of your players using CMD:
- In the Content Manager Network Overview, select the location you wish to see the status for.
- On the Network Overview toolbar, select the Network Monitor button.
- Several additional columns appear in the Network Monitor pane:
- Application Status - can be Running, Not Available, or Stopped
- Device Status - Online (will only show if RS232 is installed/configured), Not Available, or Offline
- Version – shows the version of FWi Content Player installed on each player.
- To refresh the Status of an individual player, Right-Click on the player and choose Refresh.