Office 365, Email, Configure the Mail and Calendar app for iPhone or iPad
Follow the steps below to add your campus mailbox to your iPhone or iPad Mail app.
Office 365 email configuration steps for Mail and Calendar app for iOS.
- Open the Mail app or open Settings, Passwords & Accounts, and click Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter email@example.com in the Email field.
- Enter an optional Description.
- On the pop-up, "Sign in to your "illinois.edu" Exchange account using Microsoft?", select Sign In.
- Enter your Campus Password on the sts.illinois.edu Office 365 sign in page and select Sign In.
- If you have 2FA, select your preferred second authentication step.
- Read the warning about iOS Accounts, and select Accept.
- Select the Exchange-related features for your account, and select Save.
**Settings may vary depending on your operating system, but these are the general settings.