START myResearch - What to do if I find incorrect data displayed in Kuali Coeus?
If you encounter any of these issues:
- Cannot access myProposals
- Cannot create a document in myProposals
- Cannot access a desired unit or campus in myProposals
- Incorrect data is displayed in myProposals
- Certain functions are not available to you in myProposals
The AITS Service Desk and the START myResearch team may need to work with you and your functional office to review your permissions and resolve issues where you can't see certain data or functionality, or the data appears to be incorrect.
Contact the AITS Service Desk for further assistance.
- At the top of the page, enter the UIN or NetID of the person in the ticket and click the Simulate button.
- If the user does not have access, you will see the message "You do not have access to any documents." In this case, notify the user they do not have access and to ask their USC to submit a request for access to the desired unit(s).
- If what you see is different from the user, have them try closing browser, clear cache and cookies, etc., and log in again.