AV Troubleshooting - Projector Not Starting Up or Not Displaying Content
How to troubleshoot problems with projectors not starting or displaying content
- If the system starts up but the projector doesn't seem to come on, check if the projector lamp is on.
- Do this by looking at the projectors lens **DO NOT STARE INTO THE LENS**. If the lamp is on, you should see some light coming through the lens even if there is nothing displayed. (This works for almost all projectors)
- Check the warning/display lights on the projector, the projector or display may have be accidentally powered off or the lamp may have gone out.
- If the system is controlled by a touch panel, look for the control panel's menu to manually turn on the projector or display.
- Try turning the system off and back on.