WSAA, MSS, Windows Server Administration & Applications, Managed System Services Outages
Who do I contact if services supported by WSAA are not working correctly
OUTAGES: Check Contacts Database. The customer reporting the outage might mention a specific person to contact but we still need to confirm the correct order in CDB (check the hours for each contact):
Escalate the call without question immediately.
WSAA Support Options for Customers
1. Ticket requests submitted/transferred to SDM queue “TechSvcs-WSAA Infrastructure”
- Ticket requests submitted/transferred are handled the same as all other SDM ticket requests
- Email auto-creates an WSAA ticket request in the SDM queue “TechSvcs-WSAA Infrastructure”.
3. Calls to Tech Services Help Desk at 217.244.7000 and ask for (only emergencies)
- Call will be handled by the Help Desk by calling WSAA members’ cellphones listed in