University Bursar - How do I access my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?

To access your IRS Form 1098-T for a prior tax year, follow the steps listed below:

1 Select your campus from Self-Service.

2 Enter NetID and Password and click "Log In".

3 Verify your identity.

4 In the "University Bursar" card, choose 1098-T.

5 Enter desired Tax Year.

Please Note:  If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center to reset your login credentials.

If you are still unable to retrieve your prior year form, contact University Bursar at The request must include the following:

  • Student name
  • University ID Number (UIN)
  • The tax year you are requesting
  • Email address

These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.

Keywordstax, University Bursar, Customer Service, UIN, paymybill, 1098T, 1098t, USFSCO, tax, form, previous year, 1098-T, 1098-t, IRS, irs, IRS,   Doc ID91095
OwnerKathy K.GroupUniversity of Illinois System
Created2019-04-16 10:40:39Updated2024-02-12 12:00:38
SitesUniversity of Illinois System
Feedback  2   4