University Bursar - How can I get a copy of my IRS Form 1098-T for a prior year?
To receive a copy of your IRS Form 1098-T for a prior tax year, follow the steps listed below:
Log into your student account, follow the login instructions for your university
Under Student Account Billing Information, select 1098-T Tax Information
Enter desired Tax Year.
Please Note: If you have graduated or left the University of Illinois and no longer have access to view your student account, please visit the NetID Center.
If you are still unable to retrieve your prior year form, contact University Bursar at email@example.com. The request must include the following:
- Student name
- University ID Number (UIN)
- The tax year you are requesting
- Email address
- University Bursar - What is the IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - Who receives an IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - When and how can I access my IRS Form 1098-T?
- University Bursar - How can I get my address on the IRS Form 1098-T corrected?
- University Bursar - How can I add or update my social security number with the University?