University Bursar - How do I enroll in the UI-Pay Payment Plan?
Students and Authorized Payers:
Log into the student account through the Access page.
Select "Payment Plan" and follow prompts.
The cost to participate in the UI-Pay Payment Plan is $40 per semester, which is non-refundable.
You must allow automatic withdrawals from your U.S. checking or savings account; or automatic charges to your U.S. credit card account. All credit card transactions will be assessed a non-refundable 2.5% service fee. Students with two or more invalid check payments (paper check and/or e-check) are not eligible to use a checking or saving account. Students with prior disputed credit card payments are not eligible to use a credit card.
Payment plan enrollment for the Fall semester opens in June; enrollment in the Spring semester opens in November.
Payment Plan owners are covered under the Nelnet Business Solutions CollegeInsure Plan. Insurance benefits are payable to the University of Illinois under this plan.
These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.
- University Bursar - What happens if I fail a UI-Payment Plan payment?
- University Bursar - Can I cancel the UI-Pay Payment Plan once I have enrolled?
- University Bursar - How can I access my UI-Pay Payment Plan information?
- University Bursar - What charges are eligible to be included in a UI-Pay Payment Plan?
- University Bursar - How do I estimate my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?
- University Bursar - How do I rebalance my UI-Pay Payment Plan budget?