Learn@Illinois Moodle - Requesting a Sandbox
Learn how to request a sandbox where you can play with Moodle.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleSandbox
- See Requesting a Course Site to get started.
- Select This is a request for a course I am teaching and click Continue.
- Select Sandbox and click Continue.
- Select your college or school and click Continue.
- Enter a name for your sandbox. Click Save and Continue.
Note: We recommend that you include your name so that it is easy to find.
- Select Blank course.
Note: You may also copy a template or another course into your sandbox.
- Confirm that you are in the course as a Teacher by clicking Continue.
Note: You may add other users here or in the sandbox once it is created.
- You will get a confirmation email immediately that your course request has been submitted and another email usually quite soon after letting you know that the course has been created. The email will have a link to your sandbox.