Learn@Illinois Moodle - Make the Course Level Aggregation Type "Natural Sum of Grades"
This is the default setting for percentage and point gradebooks. This also makes it possible to add extra credit points to the final grade.
For a more permanent link to this information, please use: http://go.illinois.edu/MoodleNaturalSum
Note: This is the default, but it is a good idea to double check.
- Make sure you are on the course homepage.
- Click Grades.
- Click Grader report and select Gradebook setup.
- To the far right of the category, click Edit.
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit settings.
- For "Aggregation", select Natural (Sum of Grades).
- Click Save changes.