Illinois Compass 2g, Updating Lynda links to LinkedIn Learning
Redirects from Lynda.com links will expire March 31, 2020, so instructors will have to update the links to point to LinkedIn Learning.
Manually Moving Content from Lynda.com to LinkedInLearning
Within Illinois Compass 2g
Login to Illinois Compass 2g and navigate to
Choose a linked Lynda.com resource to start with
and click it
3) Note the EXACT name of your Lynda.com course
“Inventor: Sheet Metal Design”
4) In a new tab of the same browser, logon to https://go.illinois.edu/linkedinlearning
you’ve already logged on within this browser using enterprise credentials (such
as with Illinois Compass 2g), you will not be prompted to supply them again
5) In the search bar, type the exact name of your class:
6) Select the course from the results provided:
7) Note the URL (web address) for the new LinkedInLearning course at the top of your browser screen:
8) Select and copy this URL and use it to update the link within your course, then test the link to confirm its operation.