Client Services Support, Zoom, QuickStart
These instructions are intended for those needing to install Zoom who are supported by Client Services Support. There are also helpful Zoom resources linked at the end of the article.
Installing Zoom Client for Meetings & Zoom Plugin for Outlook
1. Select the Windows start button in the lower left corner of your desktop
2. Search for “Software Center” and click or press enter to open the Software Center application
3. Software Center will launch.
4. Make sure you’re on the Applications tab. You should see icons for the Zoom Client for Meetings and the Zoom Plugin for Outlook.
Note: You need to install the Zoom Client for Meetings and the Zoom Plugin for Outlook to have full Zoom functionality
5. Select the Zoom Client for Meetings
6. Click the install button.
Note: When the button changes from saying “Install” to “Uninstall”, the installation process is complete.