ACES Technology services, Turner Hall W121
- For more information/training on this room, please contact us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (217) 244-6407
- To Reserve the room: Click here and enter the required information.
- This room accommodates up to 40 attendees. For information on other classrooms in Turner Hall: Click here
Equipment in this room
- Resident Desktop Computer with Monitor
- Wireless Presentation Device
- 2 TV Screens
- USB Port on Lectern for PC
- Touch Panel (source options include VGA, HDMI, PC, Wireless)
- Logitech pointer presented on Resident Desktop- Assists with slide navigation and laser pointer
- Jabra Hockey Puck Speaker - Portable USB and Bluetooth speakerphone
Connections and Adapters Available
- Dell 4-in-1 Adapter (includes: HDMI, USB-A, Ethernet, VGA)
- Zoom presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Webcam on the Monitor or through OWL conference camera- https://owllabs.com/products/meeting-owl-3.
- Teams presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Webcam on the Monitor or through OWL conference camera- https://owllabs.com/products/meeting-owl-3.
How to use the Touch Panel
Touch Panel guide
1. Touch the Screen to Begin
2. Select Lectern at the top on the left
3. There are 4 options to Present:
- Select PC, if presenting through the resident computer, enter your UIUC login credentials
- Select Wireless Presenter, if presenting through WIFI device.
- Select HDMI or VGA if connecting your device through these ports
- If Presenting through Wireless Device:
- Select the Wireless Presenter option on the Touch Panel
- The Solstice app should already be installed on your system if not please install the app by going to the Web browser, enter the URL shown on the screen (In this case, 220.127.116.11)
- The screen on your device will display two options:
- Install Solstice pod (Click this to install the app)
- Already have my app installed (Click this to open the app)
- After opening the app, enter the 4 digit code displayed on the screen on to the app.
- The app will list all the classrooms
- Click on the desired classroom to present
- Click on the required screen to share from the mobile device from the app, press share
- The Device will Start Presenting
- Disconnect the device when done with presenting
4. When done please click, System off and Power Down if there are no other classes
View from the Lectern View from the back of the object
Picture of the Lectern with equipment View from the side back