Adding Safe Senders
Instructions for adding Safe Senders to Outlook and the University Spam Control system.
Adding Safe Senders in Outlook
1.In the main Outlook window, in the Home tab at the top, click the Junk dropdown menu and select Junk Email Options.
2. Click the Safe Senders tab at the top, then click the Add... button.
3. Put in the address or email domain (for the C-U Public Health District you'll put in @c-uphd.org) and click OK, then click Apply and OK to close the Junk Email Options window.
Adding Safe Senders to the University Spam Control
1. In a web browser, navigate to https://go.illinois.edu/spamdigest
2. Sign in with your NetID and password. Once you're logged in, open the Lists tab in the bottom-left corner of the window.
3. Select the Safe Senders List on the left side of the window.
4. Click the New button at the top left.
5. Put in the address or email domain (for the C-U Public Health District you'll put in @c-uphd.org) and click Save.