ACES Technology services, Turner Hall M5
- For more information/training on this room, please contact us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (217) 244-6407
- To Reserve the room: Click here and enter the required information.
- This room accommodates up to 34 attendees. For information on other classrooms in Turner Hall: Click here
Equipment in this room
- Resident Desktop Computer with Touchscreen Monitor
- Two Microscope attached PC
- Wireless Presentation Device
- 2 TV Screens
- USB Port on Equipment desk
- Touch Panel (source options include VGA, HDMI, PC, Wireless)
- Logitech pointer presented on Resident Desktop- Assists with slide navigation and laser pointer
- Jabra Hockey Puck Speaker - Portable USB and Bluetooth speakerphone
Connections & Adapters Available
- Thunderbolt to VGA adapter
- Dell 4-in-1 Adapter (includes: HDMI, USB-A, Ethernet, VGA)
- Zoom presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Webcam on the Monitor.
- Teams presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Webcam on the Monitor.
How to use the Wireless Presentation device: Click here
View pictures of the room: Click here
Helpful Zoom information: Click here
How to use Touch Panel:
Touch Panel Guide
1. Touch the Screen to Begin
2. There are 5 options to Present:
- Select PC, if presenting through the resident computer, enter your UIUC login credentials
- Select Aux 2, if presenting through WIFI device.
- Select Aux1 if connecting your device through HDMI port
- Select Scope Camera 1 or Scope Camera 2 if connecting through the microscope attached computers.
3. If presenting through Wireless Device
- The solstice app should already be installed on your system, if not please install the app by going to the Web browser, enter the URL shown on the screen(In this case, 126.96.36.199)
- The screen on your device will display two options:
- Install Solstice pod (Click on this to install app)
- Already have my app installed.
- Open the app, the app will list all the classrooms->Select the required room.
- If the desired classroom is not there, enter the 4 digit number displayed on the projector screen onto "Enter screen key" on the mobile device
- Click on the required screen on the mobile device from the app, to share and press share
- The Device will Start Presenting
- Disconnect the device when done with presenting
4. When done please click, System off and Power Down if there are no other classes
View from the Entrance View from the other side
Picture of the equipment on desk Closer view of the screens