ACES Technology services, Turner Hall N120
- For more information/training on this room, please contact us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (217) 244-6407
- To Reserve the room: Click here and enter the required information
- This room accommodates up to 22 attendees. For information on other classrooms in Turner Hall: Click here
Equipment in this room
- Resident Desktop Computer
- Wireless Presentation Device
- Large Monitor
- Speaker/Microphone/Conference Camera
- Logitech pointer presented on Resident Desktop- Assists with slide navigation and laser pointer
- Jabra Hockey Puck Speaker - Portable USB and Bluetooth speakerphone
- Zoom presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Conference cam on the Monitor.
- Teams presented on Resident Desktop Computer using Conference cam on the Monitor.
How to use the Technology in the room:
Room Technology Guide
There are two options to present from this room. We have placed these instruction in the room as well.
Option 1: Resident Computer
- Turn input on monitor to HDMI 1 by selecting the icon on the remote or in the menu accessed by tapping on the three dots on the center-bottom of the screen.
- Login to the computer using your university credentials.
Option 2: Wireless Presenting (Mersive Solstice)
- Turn input to HDMI 2 on the monitor.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for connecting wireless:
- Windows devices: On your university device, you should already have the "Mersive Solstice" app. Open it and then search for the name of the Solstice as seen in big text near the top left of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect, and then click on Share Desktop.
- MacOS/iOS devices: Airplay to the name of the solstice as described near the center right of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect.
- Android devices: Download the Mersive Solstice app and then search for the name of the Solstice as seen in big text near the top left of the monitor. Enter the four-digit code when prompted to connect.
You can find more information on wireless presentation here: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois/81434
View from the front of the room View from the TV screen
View of the TV screen with equipment View from the side