ACES Technology Services, Turner Hall : Zoom Documentation
For more information or if any questions, please contact us at:
Phone: (217) 244-6407
How to Log-in to Zoom: Click here
How to schedule a Zoom meeting : Click here
How to schedule to record a Zoom meeting: Click here
How to share the MediaSpace video with IT for collaboration: Click here
To view all the meeting rooms in Turner Hall: Click here
To view and request for the Zoom Department room account credentials: Click here
Zoom meeting recording
- Open the Zoom app.
- In the meetings tab, click on the “Schedule” button.
- Customize the meeting settings.
- Click on the “Advanced Options”, check “Automatically record meeting” and choose “in the cloud” option.
Zoom/MediaSpace video collaboration
Instructions to make "Department IT" as Collaborators/Owners
- Go to https://mediaspace.illinois.edu/my-media.
- Go to the video.
- Go to Actions (Located below the video, towards the right).
- Go to Edit.
- Go to Collaboration
- Go to "+Add Collaborator" or "Change media owner".
- Type group name relative to the department CPSC or NRES, "CPSCseminars-ownership/NRESseminars-ownerships "
- Check all the 3 check boxes for permissions.
- Click Add.
Zoom Department Room Account
We have created Zoom accounts for some conference rooms, for easy collaboration of Zoom meetings.
These accounts can be used to:
- Create Zoom meeting
- Log in to the resident PC while Zoom meeting collaboration (If user does not want to use personal UOFI credentials)
- Make this account an alternative host to start a meeting, in the case of absence of the meeting host
To request the password credentials of these room, please email us at: email@example.com