Since retrieving a Dell e-Quote from the iBuy system is an infrequent task for most of us, this document will remind you exactly what to click to successfully retrieve an e-Quote.
* Note: As of June 2018, bulk discount standard quotes for desktops, laptops, and monitors are available. To purchase from these standard quotes, go to iBuy and select the vendor punchout (Dell, HP, or Lenovo) and look for "UIUC Mass Purchase" category. You can follow detailed instructions in this Answers article.
How to7 order from a custom e-Quote
1. Go to the iBuy system, in an Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox).
2. Click the Login to iBuy link under the iBuy logo, on the right.
3. Log in with your NetID and campus password.
4. Select Dell punchout from the list available punchouts (highlighted below).
5. Click E-Quotes in the top-right toolbar.
6. Enter the e-Quote number or the email address of the person that prepared the quote for you in the "Purchased Selected" field.
7. Click on View Details and finish the order. Done!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your ACES IT Pro. You can find your department's IT contact information here: https://techsupport.aces.illinois.edu/departmental-it-offices