Qualtrics: Creating an account in the College of ACES site license
How to create an account and get started using the College of ACES Qualtrics site license.
NOTE: If you are a member of the College of ACES but also affiliated with UI Extension please follow the Qualtrics account creation steps at this URL: https://answers.uillinois.edu/aces/internal/78453
How do I create an account?
All faculty, staff, and students associated with ACES are permitted to register for a Qualtrics account compliments of the College of ACES Office of Research.
2. Enter your @illinois.edu email address (no other email may be used), and click “Sign Me Up!”
3. You should receive a verification email shortly from Qualtrics. Click the verification link, create your password and login using your e-mail address and newly created password.
4. When you log in for the first time, you may need to click “Accept” to the Terms of Service
5. For assistance related to account issues, please contact Josh Henry: email@example.com.
6. For assistance related to survey creation check out the Qualtrics online documentation at: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/
Helpful Links to Get You Started on Your Own Survey:
- Collaboration (How to share your survey with another Qualtrics user)
To see an example of the types of question formats Qualtrics offers, take a sample survey here.