Instructions to purchase Adobe License and log into Adobe Account
Adobe products other than Adobe Reader now require you to sign in. When you open one of the products, if you are prompted to log in, please do so using your netid and netid password.
If you receive an error attempting to log in, follow the steps below to activate your license.
First, you need to make sure you have purchased the license from the webstore. If you are not sure, follow these steps
- Go to https://webstore.illinois.edu/home/
- Click on Unit Purchases in the upper right
- Locate Adobe in the Unit Products
- Locate the item Adobe Creative Cloud for University Staff Enterprise Access or click this link to go to the product page: https://webstore.illinois.edu/shop/product.aspx?zpid=3420
- Choose Add to Cart
- You will be prompted to log in using your netid/netid password. Complete the checkout process.
The actual licensing will take 1-2 business days to complete. You will need to wait at least one business day to be able to log in. After you have waited 1 business day, you should be able to log in using the following directions.
- Start Adobe Acrobat DC
- You should be prompted to Sign In.
- If you are not prompted to Sign In, locate the account icon in the upper right and Sign Out. Then click on Sign In to log into your account.
- Choose Sign In with Enterprise ID
- Enter your email and choose to Sign In with Enterprise ID
- Select Enterprise ID. You should be directed to the Illinois sign in screen asking for netid and password
If your license has been activated, you should receive a message you have logged in successfully
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact ExtensionITfirstname.lastname@example.org