Instructions to purchase Adobe License and log into Adobe Account
Adobe products other than Adobe Reader now require you to sign in. When you open one of the products, if you are prompted to log in, please do so using your netid and password.
If you receive an error attempting to log in, follow the steps below to activate your license.
First, you need to make sure you have purchased the license from the webstore. If you are not sure, follow these steps
- Go to https://webstore.illinois.edu/home/
- Click on Personal Purchases in the upper right
- Locate Adobe in the list of Products
- Locate the item Adobe Creative Cloud for University Staff Enterprise Access (Expires 6/30/2023) or click this link to go to the product page: https://webstore.illinois.edu/shop/product.aspx?zpid=4393
- Choose Add to Cart
- You will be prompted to log in using your netid/netid password. Complete the checkout process.
The actual licensing will take 1-2 business days to complete. You will need to wait at least one business day to be able to log in. After you have waited 1 business day, you should be able to log in using the following directions.
- Click your Start Button and browse your Apps list and click the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
- You should be prompted to Sign In.
- If you are not prompted to Sign In, locate the account icon in the upper right of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sign Out. Then click on Sign In to log into your account.
- Enter your email address when prompted. You may be asked if your account is a Work or Personal account. Select Work account.
- You will be prompted by the Illinois sign in screen. Enter your netid and then your password. Finish signing in.
- You will then see in the Adobe Creative Cloud app that "You don't have access to manage apps". This is normal and you can ignore that message. All of your Adobe products are now licensed for another year.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact ExtensionITemail@example.com