How to Log into Box Drive
This article explains the steps to Logging into Box Drive app on Extension PCs. Box Drive will allow you to access your Box.com cloud folder via an Explorer folder on your computer. Please follow the steps below to set the app up and begin utilizing it.
- The Box Drive app will auto-run on Windows Login. If you do not currently see it, please launch the Box Drive app from Start Menu. Once launched, you will see the window below:
- Enter your full Illinois.eduemail address in the box provided and click Next.
- You will be presented with the Select University Prompt. Select University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Click Remember My Choice check box and Select.
- On the next screen click Save and continue.
- Enter your Netid and Password on the next screen.
- Select "Don't offer to remember any more passwords" by clicking the check box and No.
- You will be presented with your 2 Factor Authentication method, please click the appropriate one and continue.
- After successful authentication, you will be presented with the Box Drive Tour Window. Please read through this brief overview of the application if you have never used it before. If you aren't new to the app, you can close it with the "X" in the upper right corner. Your Box Drive is now signed in.
- You can access your Box Drive folder either from the Desktop shortcut or by clicking the Windows Explorer folder pinned on your taskbar and finding a shortcut to it on the left navigation.