How to Log into Microsoft Outlook
This article explains the steps to Logging into the Microsoft Outlook mail client for the first time. If you are launching it while away from an Extension Office, it's recommended to connect to the VPN client first.
- Click the Microsoft Outlook shortcut from either your taskbar pinned application area or from the Start Menu.
- The Microsoft Outlook splash animated window will appear.
- After the splash screen, you will see an account window with your email address auto-filled. Click Connect to proceed.
- Microsoft Outlook will then add your email account to the client.
- Once the account is added successfully, you will be given the option to view instructions for setting up the Outlook app on your phone. Click the checkbox to deselect this option. Click Done.
- Microsoft Outlook will then open.