How to Log into Adobe Acrobat
This article details how to log into your Adobe account from within Adobe Acrobat
- Start Adobe Acrobat DC from your Windows Start Menu.
- When Adobe Acrobat launches, click the Sign in link in the upper right of the application.
- Enter your Illinois.edu email address and click Continue.
- The next screen may be the University Location selection. You may not see this screen if you already set this setting today. Click the circle next to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and click Select.
- On the following screen, click Save and Continue.
- Enter your Netid and Password on the following Adobe sign-on page. Click Login.
- Select your preferred 2 Factor Authentication method on the following screen and proceed.
- If you are attempting to sign onto more than two devices using your Adobe License, you will see a screen like below:
- Choose a device to Sign out of and then your current device will be activated and licensed under your Adobe License. Then click Continue.
- After selecting your device, you will be logged into all Adobe products. You can confirm by clicking your user profile avatar in the upper right corner.