How to Log into Zoom Desktop Client
This article explains how to log into the Zoom Desktop Client
- Launch the Zoom Desktop client from your Windows Start menu. You will find it under a folder labeled "Zoom" on the app list. Click the folder to expand it and then left-click the Zoom app to launch it.
- Click Sign In to log into the client.
- Do not enter your email address and password on the next screen. Please click the button labeled SSO. This is the Enterprise login method for Staff.
- Type illinois in the box labeled Company domain on the Sign In with SSO screen. Click Continue.
- You will be redirected to the University authentication page in your default web browser. Please enter your Netid and password and then click Login.
- You will be prompted for Two-factor Authentication. Please select your preferred method and continue.
- After successful two-factor authentication, you will be prompted to select the default application to be used for Zoom meeting links. Click Open Zoom Meetings to finish launching the desktop client.
- The zoom desktop client will complete the login process.
- You can access the settings of Zoom from your profile picture in the upper right corner. You will have licensed next to your name if you're properly configured and logged in.