How to set Adobe Acrobat to default PDF viewer
This article details how to set your default PDF viewer/editor to Adobe Acrobat
You may be prompted to set Adobe Acrobat as the default PDF viewer/editor. You will see the prompt after signing into the application for the first time.
- Click Continue to set your default PDF viewer/editor.
- The next screen will be the set default application screen. Follow the prompts to change the default application.
- Click Adobe Acrobat DC on the next screen and then click OK.
- Your default application for opening PDFs should now be set to Adobe Acrobat DC. Click OK to continue.
- Click Continue to finish setting the default PDF viewer/editor.