Qualtrics: Creating an account in the College of ACES site license
How to create an account and get started using the College of ACES Qualtrics site license.
How do I create an account?
All faculty, staff, and students associated with ACES are permitted to register for a Qualtrics account compliments of the College of ACES Office of Research.
- Go to http://illinoisaces.qualtrics.com NOTE: “illinoisaces” MUST be in front of qualtrics.com for this to work. Select “Please click here to create an account.”
- Enter your Illinois.edu email address (no other email may be used), preferredpassword and click “Get Started!”
- Enter your name and phone number if desired and click “Finish” and then “Sign Me Up on the nextpage”
- You should receive a verification email shortly from Qualtrics. Click the verification link.
- On the verification screen click the link to “Click Here to Log in.” You may want to bookmark this login window if you plan to use Qualtrics on a regular basis.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to click “Accept” to the Terms of Service
- For assistance related to account issues, please contact Josh Henry: email@example.com.
- For assistance related to questionnaire issues, do not hesitate to contact Qualtrics support line. They have extremely helpful people answering their phones and have always resolved issues in a very timely manner in the past. Qualtrics support can be reached at 1-800-340-9194.
Helpful Links to Get You Started on Your Own Survey:
- Collaboration (How to share your survey with another Qualtrics user)
To see an example of the types of question formats Qualtrics offers, take a sample survey here.