Topics Map > Hardware and Software
Topics Map > User Services
Updating Zoom Client for Meetings (Windows)
Instructions on updating the Windows Zoom Client for Meetings application
Zoom, Updating your Desktop Client
Updating the Zoom Desktop Client on a University-Managed Device via the Software Center Application:
- Select the Windows start button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Search for “Software Center” and click or press enter to open the Software Center application.
- Software Center will open.
- Click the Installation Status tab in the upper left corner of the Software Center window. This will show you all the software that's installed on your Windows computer.
- Here, you should see Zoom Client for Meetings. Click on the software icon in the listing of available updates and click the install button on the next screen. You can also click the "Install All" button shown below to install all the available updates for the software on your machine. Or you can simply click on Zoom Client for Meetings to install the latest version.
- If you believe there should be an update available but you cannot find the update in the Software Center, please reach out to Engineering IT at email@example.com. Thanks.