Topics Map > Instructional Services
Topics Map > Multimedia
Echo360 - Creating a Numerical Activity
Instructions for creating a numerical activity in the Echo360 lecture capture software
You can add numerical activities to a presentation. Students indicate the correct answer by entering the correct value or the correct range of values.
To create a numerical activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a numerical activity in one of the following ways:
- From the DASHBOARD, select LIBRARY and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
Activity options appear.
- Select the Numerical option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- Enter a value or a range of acceptable values.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS; activities that require justification must be answered via the Echo360 Web UI.
- Click DONE.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com