Topics Map > Accounts and Security
Topics Map > Email, Lync, Calendars, Collaboration
Topics Map > Instructional Services
ECHO 360 - Viewing and Responding to Student Questions
Teaching Assistant can help moderate the Q&A submissions during class so the common questions can be answered efficiently.
In large classes, a Teaching Assistant can help moderate the Q&A submissions during class so the common questions can be answered efficiently.
To view and respond to student questions
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want and click ALL CLASSES.
The class list page appears.
- Click the Q&A tab.
- Review the questions and click on the one you want to respond to.
The question and any existing responses appear in the right pane of the page.
- Click Respond to this question.
A response panel appears below the question in the right pane.
- Enter your response in the text field provided.
- Optionally, click the paperclip to attach a file to your response.
- Enable the Post anonymously slider to post your response without using your name (course instructors can always see who posted a question or response).
- Click POST. Alternately, if you change your mind about responding, click the X located in the top right of the response panel to close without posting a response.
Editing posted responses
You can edit any responses you have posted to a class. You can only edit your own posts.
To edit a response
- Open the Q&A tab for the class
- Find the question you want to edit and select it so that it appears in the right pane of the page, as shown above.
- Click the menu arrow (also called a "chevron") located to the right of the response text.
- Click Edit from the chevron menu.
The bottom of the right pane changes to show response editing options.
- Make changes to the response text as needed.
- Enable or disable the Post anonymously slider as appropriate (course instructors can always see who posted a question or response).
- Click SAVE when finished. Alternately, if you change your mind about editing the response, click the X in the top right of the response editing pane to close the editing fields and make no changes.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com