AV Tools Preventative Maintenance - General
Room Preventative Maintenance Info
- Preventative maintenance checks are administrative and in-depth technical checks of an AV space.
- Depending on the complexity of the AV system, these preventative maintenance checks will require between 30 and 90 minutes to complete.
- Technicians should check for active tickets and should be aware of resolved watch tickets before beginning preventative maintenance on any systems.
- Troubleshoot (AV Troubleshooting Guide) and correct any issues discovered during a preventative maintenance check.
- Target timeline - once per academic year per AV system.