Installing CrowdStrike on MacOS through WS1
A walkthrough on how to install CrowdStrike on MacOS laptops through laptops. If any of these steps are unclear and/or you require further assistance please email email@example.com.
- Mac laptop is enrolled in the Munki service
- Mac laptop has Managed Software Center installed
*If neither of these are fulfilled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request enrollment into the service and include your machines serial number.
- Open Managed Software Center.
- One method to open the application is by searching for it.
- Or by opening a Finder window ( ⌘ N ) and going to Applications.
- Once you are in the Managed Software Center, locate DEP Profile Renew and click Install, the installation will take a few seconds.
- You will receive a Device Enrollment notification on the upper right corner of your screen, click the notification bubble to continue.
- Clicking the notification will open the System Preferences and immediately take you to the Profiles menu.
- When you see the window asking if you want to Allow Device Enrollment, click Allow.
- This may cause a prompt to enter Administrator credentials to approve the enrollment into the service, enter your or an Administrator's credentials here and click Enroll.
- Once you click Enroll, several profiles will automatically install on your machine, once you see that the profiles below are installed the process is completed.