Topics Map > Information services
Topics Map > Multimedia
Echo360: Creating a Multiple Choice Activity
Guide to adding a multiple choice activity to an Echo360 presentation.
You can add multiple choice activities to a presentation. You enter the question and a list of possible answer choices, then mark which answer is correct and whether that answer requires justification. Students click an answer and enter a justification into a text box, if required.
To create a multiple choice activity
- Open the presentation to which you want to add a multiple choice activity in one of the following ways:
- From the DASHBOARD, select LIBRARY and locate the presentation. Click the arrow to open the menu of options.
- From the DASHBOARD, click ALL CLASSES to open the class list for the course. In the class list, click the icon for the presentation you want to edit to open the menu of options.
- Click EDIT PRESENTATION.
All of the presentation's slides appear.
- Click ADD ACTIVITY.
Activity options appear.
- Select the Multiple choice option.
- Enter the Question. You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- If appropriate, enable the Embed media checkbox, and upload an image or enter a URL for embedded content, to provide context to the question.
- Add the answer options, and designate the correct answer(s).
Optional: If you want students to select ALL correct answers before marking them correct, click the first checkbox.
- If you want students to elaborate on their answer(s), click Require justification.
NOTE: Requiring justifications will preclude students from being able to respond via SMS; activities that require justification must be answered via the Echo360 Web UI.
- Optionally, click PREVIEW to see the student's view of this activity.
- Click DONE.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com