Topics Map > Instructional Services
Topics Map > Multimedia
Linking the Blackboard/Compass 2g Course to the Echo360 Section
Instructions for linking a Blackboard/Compass 2G Course to an Echo 360 Section
The instructions below assume the course and section have already been created in Echo360 and the instructor has been assigned to it.
Linking the Blackboard course to an Echo360 section
- Recommended: Log in to Blackboard as an instructor. If logging in as an Admin, see note below.
- Open the Course page for one of your assigned courses.
- Right-click the Echo360 tool link (already added to the course) and select to open Echo360 in a new tab/window. If there isn't one, see Add Link to Echo360 in Blackboard Course Content.
Allow Popups from the Blackboard site: When opening the Echo360 link in a new window/tab, the first time you access it, you may need to select to allow pop-ups from the Blackboard site in your browser. This should only be necessary the first time.
- Use the Section drop-down list to select the section you want to link to. Only the existing Echo360 sections to which this instructor is assigned will appear in the list.
- If necessary select the Link to your Section Home radio button (it is selected by default).
- Click LINK CONTENT as shown in the below figure.
The LMS course/section is now linked to the corresponding Echo360 section. Users clicking the Echo360 link in their LMS are taken to the Class List for the Echo360 section you just linked.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com