Topics Map > Instructional Services
Topics Map > Multimedia
Echo 360 - Making Content Available or Unavailable
Instructions for making content available or unavailable in Echo 360.
Even after you have published your content to a course, you can make an individual video or presentation available or unavailable immediately or on a specified date.
To make content available or unavailable to students
- On the DASHBOARD, find the course containing the class you want and click ALL CLASSES.
The content icons in the class list indicate the current availability status:
- A grey presentation or video icon indicates that this content is not available to students.
- A green presentation or video icon indicates that the content is available to students.
- Click the content icon to show a thumbnail of the content and a menu of options for that content.
- Select Make available or Make unavailable as appropriate (depending on current availability status).
- Click OK on the confirmation message that appears.
If you made the presentation or video available, its icon turns green.
If you made the presentation or video unavailable, its icon turns grey.
- Optionally, you can select Availability Settings and configure future start and/or end dates for availability of the content.
© 2017 Echo360 | www.echo360.com