iPay: How do I change the email address of the person who receives notification of new orders?
change the email address of the person who receives notification of new orders
Email notifications are configured on each individual item, rather than as a default for an entire store. In order to adjust the email for an item:
1) Log into I-Pay and click on "Inventory".
2) From there, click on the "Edit" link to the far right under the "Action" column.
3) Scroll down to the box titled "Sale notification e-mail".
4) Enter/change the email there as needed. If you would like more than one person to receive notifications, you may add multiple emails separated by commas.
5) Click "Save" to save your changes.
You can also request that the Apps team perform a bulk update of the notification for all items by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.