EWS Labs, Advertising on the EWS Lab backgrounds
Details for advertising on the backgrounds of the EWS Lab computers.
Engineering IT is happy to offer advertising space on the desktop backgrounds of the EWS labs to units and RSOs within the College of Engineering. Please keep the following policies in mind as you make your request.
- Events advertised must be sponsored by the College of Engineering or by a society affiliated with Engineering Council (http://www.ec.illinois.edu/societies).
- Images must be submitted in a graphics format (.jpg or .png) and must be exactly 800x600 pixels in resolution. Backgrounds not meeting this criteria will be rejected.
- Text in images must be properly formatted with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Images are displayed for one week (Monday through Sunday) on a first-come, first-served basis. EWS staff reserve the right to modify requested display dates as necessary.
- EWS staff has final discretion as to whether or not images are acceptable.
- Images will be posted as workload permits, and display dates are not guaranteed. Postings by Engineering IT will take priority over requested advertisements.
Background images are displayed for one week, Monday through Sunday. Before submitting your request, please check the EWS lab background calendar
to confirm that the week you would like is available.
Once you have confirmed that the week you would like your advertisement posted is available, please fill out the EWS Lab background image request form
. An Engineering IT staff member will confirm your request once it has been processed.