Siebel Center Printing on Back of Cover Page Error
Instructions on how to separate the document from printing on back of the cover page when printing double-sided.
When Printing on Mac:
- Go to print
- Go to the dropdown menu BELOW Presets and select "Paper Feed"
- Under "All Pages From:" select a specific tray. Make sure that it is not on "Auto Select"
When printing in Linux:
- In the print dialog box select your printer
- Go to Page Setup and change "Two-Sided" to be: Long Edge (Standard)
- Go to the advanced tab, and scroll down to "Cover Page" and set it to "First"
- Now click print