Using the AV Store Room
The procedure to "purchase" items from the EngrIT AV storeroom.
"Purchasing" through the My.Engr portal Store Room application
- Log into the store room kiosk PC with your netID and password
- Click "Buy Items" in the menu ribbon
- Select the CFOP on which to purchase equipment - note: for all items placed in rooms or used for room checks use 1-303552-661000-661002-661024 Classroom and Conference Room Systems Support
- Click "Continue to shopping cart"
- Search for and select the item(s) to purchase
- Add a quantity and click "Add Item" to add to cart
- When all items to be purchased have been added and the quantities are correct, click "Proceed to review"
- On the review page, enter order notes (such as ticket number or other reference), verify all information is correct and click "Process Order"
- The order has now been placed and marked fullfilled - if you would like a copy of your receipt click the "Email Receipt" button - note: if you are working on a ticket please record the Storeroom transaction number in the ticket as a comment
Frequently Asked Questiosn
What if I purchase something and don't end up needing it?
It can be returned through the store room application as well. Please put the item(s) back on the shelf and email email@example.com with the transaction number of the purchase and which items and how many are being returned.
Can I purchase something on behalf of someone else?
Yes, on the "Pay with CFOP" page, there is an option in the upper left of the application panel labeled "Search for shopper". Enter their information there and click "Go" to shop on their behalf.