Instructor Checklist - Engineering IT - Spring 2022
A list of things to check each semester for Engineering instructors
Please use the checklist below to make sure your class is successful with its information technology needs. For assistance with any of these resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 333-1313. Have a great semester!
1. Designate Course Staff With Class Tools
- View the standard list of installed software.
- If you need software installed in EWS labs or remote access environments, please submit a software request at http://go.illinois.edu/EWSsoftware.
- Complications relating to licensing, purchasing, and installation may cause delays, so please submit requests as early as possible.
- We cannot guarantee the continued installation of software requested for previous semesters. To guarantee you have the software you need, please submit a software request for the respective semester.
- In classroom lecture and event recording:
- Do-it-yourself software-based lecture recording:
- There are several different web hosting options/platforms for courses (including HTML file hosting, wikis, and course management systems).
- If you host your course website on another site, we recommend that you register its URL to make the http://courses.grainger.illinois.edu/ site redirect.
For assistance with any of these resources, please contact us at email@example.com or (217) 333-1313. Have a great semester!
Short URL for this page: https://go.illinois.edu/ews-instructor-checklist