Topics Map > LAS Web Services > Drupal Training Material
LAS Framework - Hero Image
How to add a hero image to the LAS Framework
1. Contact email@example.com to enable Hero Image on your department site (Featured image is the default)
2. Under the Manage menu at the top of your page, click the Content option
3. Click the blue + Add Content button just below the content heading
4. From the Add Content page, click Hero image in the list below the main images
5. From here, you can add a Title, upload an image, and add a link (optional)
a. Title (required)– The Title will appear in bold on top of your image.
b. Hero Image (required) – Choose an image to upload from your machine. Keep in mind the image will have to span the width of the entire width of the screen, a ideal image size is 1920 pixels wide. For more information on choosing images and where to find large images see our ATLAS Breakout session on images.
c. Hero Link (optional) – The page users to go to when they click the title. Leave blank if you do not need to link to a page.
6. Click the Save button to save your changes