Learn@Illinois Moodle - Students - Using EquatIO
EquatIO is a desktop application that easily converts typing, handwriting and speech to mathematical formulas. Learn how to set up EquatIO to insert equations in Moodle quizzes or assignments.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleEquatIO
- Download the EquatIO application to your computer from the UIUC Webstore.
- Select LaTeX output and type your equation in the right panel of EquatIO.
- Copy the LaTeX code from the left panel of EquatIO.
- Follow these instructions for Entering Equations Using the Atto HTML Editor.
- Submit your assignment or save your quiz question answer.
See this video tutorial on how to use EquatIO: (Note: This video has been recorded using an older Moodle version, but functionality is the same).