Learn@Illinois Moodle - Downloading Usage Reports from Zoom
Learn how to download reports of the attendees of your meetings for taking attendance and other purposes.
For a permanent link to this information, please use: https://go.illinois.edu/MoodleZoomUsageReports
- Go to illinois.zoom.us.
- Click Sign in and type in your log in information.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Click Usage.
- Change the search dates and click Search.
- To the far right of the meeting that you would like attendance information for, click on the number of participants.
- A pop-up window will appear with a list of participants and the minutes they attended. In the upper right, click the blue Export button.
Note: Names and the first part of the email addresses have been blocked out to maintain privacy.
Note: If you did not set up forced NetID authentication in Zoom, you will not be able to verify that the names of the attendees are accurate.
- A pop-up will appear with options to save or open the file.