Topics Map > ATLAS Applications > ATLAS Data Services Center
ATLAS Data Services Center - Introduction to the User Profile
This page shares basic information about the DSC user profile.
Anyone with a valid university NetID can log in to the DSC. The user's profile will automatically be populated with access to reports and data set according to the access authorized for their position.
The User's Profile has the following sections and features:
- Areas of interest - Designate your areas of interest to improve the relevance of DSC suggestions
- Report tags - Designate specific tags that interest you to improve the relevance of DSC suggestions
- Notification preferences - Control your notification activity
- Favorites - Indicate your favorite reports
- My Report Use History - List past reports that you have viewed
Areas of interest
Adding areas of interest will give you more relevant suggestions in the Suggested Reports section of the Discover Reports page.
This is another way of improving the relevance of Suggested Reports. Adding tags will improve the effectiveness of the Search for reports that match your needs.
Customize your notifications activity in the DSC.
All of your 'favorited' reports will be listed here. You can remove any of them by clicking the star icon on the right side.
You can add Favorites when navigating in Discover Reports by simply clicking the star icon in the report box.
My Report Use History
This is a record of your report viewing activity in the DSC.
Return to ATLAS Data Services Center - Homepage